PURPOSE DRIVEN K9 LLC
How do we customize our training?
We have designed our Professional Evaluation to give us maximum insight into your dog’s personality and view of the world so we can give you the most accurate training recommendations.
During your Evaluation, we will:
1. Learn more about your dog’s history and lifestyle
2. Engage and Assess Personality traits
3. Determine Underlying Behavioral Issues & Causes
4. Gauge your dog’s Aptitude for Learning (what training will work best for your dog)
5. Give insight into WHY your dog is behaving the way he is
6. Explain and Demonstrate our training & the philosophy behind it
7. Show you an obedience demonstration, including off leash!
8. Answer Questions & Review your Goals
9. Customize a focused training plan for your unique dog
10. The next step is up to you! You don’t have to sign up on the spot. Go home and think it over, explore your options. We encourage you to do your research and become well-informed before committing to any style of dog training.
You get all this information and it's BASICALLY FREE!
Our Professional Evaluation is only $25.00
Fill out the information below to get started!
No dog is a lost cause! Every family we help sees reliable results!
We solve common problem behaviors such as jumping, nipping, leash pulling, running away, and overall listening.
We establish better control around distractions and in different environments with an obedience foundation.
We also help fearful or shy dogs break free of their shell and be all the dog you ever wanted!
But most of all, we make sure you understand why dogs behave the way they do, and what you can do to fix it!
What is a Professional Evaluation?
A 1-hour private consultation with our highly rated and knowledgeable Certified Professional Trainer Margaret Earl. In less than an hour, you’ll know just what is needed to fix the problems you’re having with your dog, and how long it will take to reach your goals!
Each dog is unique and we customize a training plan for each dog!
We want you to have the dog of your dreams. The best training is accomplished when it’s customized to fit your needs and prepares your dog for everyday situations and environments.
All our training is custom and done one-on-one, giving you maximum results in the shortest time because you’re not lost in a crowd of problematic dogs. It’s just your family and our trainer. This means results are faster, more reliable, and you will get all your questions answered and concerns addressed.
Watch how well our Goldendoodle Gertie behaves at 16 weeks old!
Evaluations are available Monday – Saturday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. If you are ready to sign up for a Professional Evaluation, fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you with our availability and answers to questions you may have!
Get Started With a Professional Evaluation with our Certified Professional Trainer!
CALL US NOW! 317-760-5100 firstname.lastname@example.org